Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA) Admission Requirements
Admission is limited and competitive. To be eligible for consideration for admission to the GDBA an applicant shall:
- normally hold at least a Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale, from an institution recognized by Senate;
- normally have five years of full-time work experience, or equivalent, deemed acceptable to the Faculty of Business Administration;
- provide letters of appraisal from two referees, at least one of whom has had close professional contact with the applicant within the last two years, and at least one of whom is capable of appraising the applicant's academic potential as a graduate student;
- include an official transcript from each university or other post-secondary institution previously attended (other than Memorial University of Newfoundland), to be sent directly by its Registrar (or equivalent officer) to the School of Graduate Studies. If not recorded on the transcript, official evidence of completion of undergraduate degree must also be submitted;
- submit a GDBA Employment Experience Form; and
- where applicable, have forwarded directly by the educational testing service an official TOEFL (paper-based score of 580 (or higher), computer-based score of 237 (or higher), or Internet based score of 92-93 (or higher) or IELTS score of 7 (or higher) report.
For further information about applying to Memorial, please visit http://www.mun.ca/become/graduate/apply/.