Ways to Give
There are many ways to support the Faculty of Business Administration:
- Annual Fund – Making regular, annual contributions is an easy way to support the university — one that has an immediate impact. Each year thousands of alumni, friends, faculty and staff pledge their support to Memorial University through the Annual Fund. Join them!
- Faculty/Staff Giving – Whether it's a one-time donation or multiple donations through payroll deduction, your participation — no matter how big or small — is what matters most! Click here if you work at Memorial and wish to make a donation.
- Legacy Gifts – Legacy giving, often called planned giving, is a type of charitable giving that allows you to make a gift to Memorial in the future without substantially affecting your income today. Legacy gifts can include bequests in a will, gifts of life insurance, gifts of RRSP income and more.
- Donating Stocks – The federal government has made it more rewarding than ever to donate the value of listed stocks to charitable organizations.
- International Giving – Whether near or far, alumni and friends of Memorial University are a valuable part of our community, and you don't have to live in Canada to show your support.
- Gifts in Kind – Memorial University's archives, collections and equipment have been enriched over the years by gifts of property donated by alumni, friends and corporations. The university welcomes gifts of property such as artwork, equipment, securities and cultural and ecological items. These gifts-in-kind enrich the learning and teaching experiences of our students and faculty.
- Corporate Partnerships – Our primary corporate partnership program, the Associates Program, is a vital connection between the Faculty of Business Administration and the corporate community.