To be granted admission,* students must complete the following courses:
- English 1110 (or English 1021) and one other three-credit-hour English course*
- Mathematics 1000**
- Business 1000
- A non-business elective (three credit hours)***
*Most students complete English 1080 as their second English course because it is a prerequisite for English 1110. Please note that English 1020 is the prerequisite for English 1021.
**Students may be required to write the Math Placement Test (MPT) to determine their level of preparedness in mathematics. Depending on the results, students may need to complete Math 1090 or foundation-level math courses before registering for Math 1000.
***Students who are required to complete Math 1090 based on the results of the MPT, may use it as their non-business elective.
*Additional admission criteria also apply.
In addition to the pre-admission courses, students must also complete the following required courses:
- ECON 2010 - Microeconomics
- ECON 2020 - Macroeconomics
- STAT 2500 - Statistics for Business and Arts Students
- BUSI 1101 - Principles of Accounting
- BUSI 1210 - Introduction to Marketing Strategy
- BUSI 1600 - Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- BUSI 2400 - Decision Modelling
- BUSI 2710 - Modelling and Implementing Business Processes
- BUSI 3310 - Organizational Behaviour
- BUSI 4000 - Business Law
- BUSI 4500 - Financial Management I
Course prerequisites are strictly enforced.
Students are also required to complete four elective courses (12 credit hours) in order to graduate.
Full details are available in the University Calendar.