Yuyue (Peter) Song
B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD
- Operations Management
- Management Science
Dr. Yuyue (Peter) Song earned his doctor of philosophy (PhD) in operations research at the National University of Singapore. His research interests are inventory management, supply chain co-ordination and games theory applications in the operations management area. His research papers have been published in some top journals such as Management Science, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Operations Research, International Journal of Production Economics, European Journal of Operational Research, and Naval Research Logistics.
- 2007-2008: Dean’s Research Award, Faculty of Business Administration, Memorial University
- Multiplicative Demand with Fixed Setup Costs and Lost Sales. Operations Research 57(1), 245-250.
- Song, Y., S. Ray, and S. Li. 2008. Structural Properties of Buy-back Contracts for Price-setting Newsvendors. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management 10(1), 1-18.
- Chen, F., S. Ray, and Y. Song. 2006. Optimal Pricing and Inventory Control Policy in Periodic-review Systems with Fixed Ordering Cost and Lost Sales. Naval Research Logistics 53(2), 117-136.
- Ray, S., S. Li, and Y. Song. 2005. Tailored Supply Chain Decision-making under Price-sensitive Stochastic Demand and Delivery Uncertainty. Management Science 51(2), 1873-1891.