Memorial’s 12-month, full-time MBA-SEE program in beautiful and historic St. John’s, N.L., is designed to prepare leaders who can tackle a rapidly changing business environment that includes social and environmental challenges.
Every course will help our students develop a keen understanding of the strategic context of social enterprise and social entrepreneurship. As part of a cohort, all students take each course at the same time, helping them to:
- Acquire core business knowledge.
- Learn about the social, environmental and economic challenges facing a rapidly changing business environment.
- Learn about policy for social and sustainable enterprises.
- Discover how to identify and develop opportunities to create social, environmental and economic value.
- Become equipped to be ethical and responsible decision-makers.
- Apply appropriate analytic frameworks to solve problems in businesses and other organizations.
- Use appropriate technologies to gather and analyze data relevant to managerial decision-making.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills that present information to support managerial decision-making.
- Apply knowledge in both familiar and unfamiliar circumstances using conceptual understanding of relevant disciplines.
- Thoroughly analyze business situations and make integrated business decisions.
- Develop teamwork skills to enhance team performance and later, motivate others to achieve organizational goals.