Students choose our traditional 2-year, 20-course Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for flexible, experiential learning to develop the skills required for careers in business and management.
- Students enjoy the flexibility of studying on a full- or part-time basis.
- Students who have completed relevant coursework for academic credit in business, economics and statistics may be exempt from up to ten of the twelve required MBA courses.
- Students enjoy the flexibility of choice with selecting their eight MBA elective courses.
- Our MBA students avail of international exchange opportunities by studying in one of 15 countries.
- Our MBA business case competition teams are among the most competitive and most successful in Canada.