B.Sc., MBA, MMath.
- Per Course Instructor
- Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Small Business
Contact InformationPh: 709.864.2377
Office: office hours by appointment
Prof. Josh Taylor has enjoyed an exciting career built on interesting international work experiences including business development, strategic consulting, extensive software engineering, financial modelling and investment analysis.
Based out of Newfoundland, he is working to develop a forestry-based biofuels industry and foster electricity market reform.
Prof. Taylor is passionate about information technology, addressing climate change, the evolution of energy markets and entrepreneurship.
- Graduated from MBA with merit
- Fellowship to University of Waterloo
- Graduating student involvement award
- Winner of the 2000 Atlantic Provinces Council on the Sciences (APICS) mathematics competition
Prof. Taylor’s current research focuses on developing models for bringing competition into Newfoundland and Labrador’s electricity market.
- Taylor, J. and Halnes, A. (2010). Analysis of Compressed Air Energy Storage. Petroleum and Chemical Industry Committee (PCIC) Conference
- Taylor, J., Catanase, A. and Silke, E. (2009). ESBI – Potential for Powering East Africa. In The East Africa Business Observer.