Bachelor of commerce (B.Comm.)
Memorial’s bachelor of commerce (B.Comm.) is ideal for students seeking flexibility. It allows students to develop the expertise required for a career in business while customizing the pace and location of their studies.
- 40 courses (120 credit hours)
- Part-time and full-time study options
- Courses may be taken on campus, online or through a combination of both
- Common first year (Business One) for all undergraduates
- Professional development
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Study abroad options
Students must apply for entry into the B.Comm. after completing Business One. A minimum entrance average of 65 per cent is required.
Mandatory professional development
Students are required to complete three non-credit, professional development seminars. These seminars, delivered in partnership with Gardiner Centre, complement academic programming and help prepare students to succeed in the workforce. Areas of learning will include career development, job search, professionalism and individual skill development.
Experiential learning opportunities
Students may enhance their learning experiences through programs and opportunities at:
- the Centre for Social Enterprise
- the Husky Centre of Excellence in Sales and Supply Chain Management
- the Memorial Centre for Entrepreneurship
- The Fund
Study abroad options
B.Comm. students may diversify their university experience by participating in study abroad opportunities. Contact the Academic Programs Office for guidance on studying at one of our many partner institutions.
- Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL)
- Indigenous Student Resource Centre
- Internationalization Office
- Office of the Registrar
- Queen Elizabeth II Library
- Student Life
- Student Wellness and Counselling Centre