Academic advising and contact information
The Academic Programs Office is pleased to offer a suite of student supports to help you achieve academic success as you pursue either the bachelor of business administration or bachelor of commerce (co-operative) programs.
Academic advising is key to your academic success and we are here to guide you throughout your degree. Our advisors can assist you in exploring or clarifying academic interests, making educational plans and using information and campus resources to achieve your academic goals.
Please read more about your responsibility as a student to seek advice.
Program planning tools to assist you:
- Bachelor of Business Administration Program Planning Worksheet
- Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative) Program Planning Worksheet
- Bachelor of Business Administration Program Regulations
- Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative) Program Regulations
- Business Course Prerequisites
- Business Electives
- Statement and Code of Academic and Professional Integrity
How to book an appointment with an advisor:
Students must use one of the above methods to meet with our advisors.
Additional campus resources to help you:
- Academic Supports
- Career Resources
- Student Wellness and Counselling Centre
- Non-business Academic Advising - email@example.com
- ASK – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative), Terms A/B
- Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative), Term 2
- Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative), Term 5
- Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative), Term 7
Learn more about first year of our programs by reviewing this presentation by student Kent Whitten.
Academic Programs Office:
Intermediate secretary, undergraduate programs
Specialties: administration, busihelp
Academic programs assistant (undergraduate)
Specialities: administration, certificate and diploma
Academic advisor and exchange co-ordinator
Specialties: bachelor of commerce (co-operative), international bachelor of business administration, outgoing exchange
Academic advisor and international student co-ordinator
Specialties: bachelor of business administration, incoming exchange
Manager of academic programs (undergraduate)
Specialities: administration, student awards, student supports, Harlow, advising
Dr. Rachelle Shannahan
Associate dean (academic programs)
Specialties: administration and curriculum